NERO is a brand new compact and stylish table top beverage machine which produces authentic bean to cup coffee and a number of other drinks from soluble ingredients (chocolate, milk, tea, instant coffee), all freshly made within a matter of seconds. It fits perfectly in modern restaurant or cafe interiors with limited space. NERO table top machines perform as impressively as they look. Consistent drink quality is paramount with the last drink tasting as good as the first.
Make your operations more flexible by introducing new operations mode (using online telemetry system and cashless system)
Service machines faster with less resources and more efficiently (due to USB-direct set-up and online telemetry)
Increase your profit involving new groups of customers and introducing new competitive advantages to the market.
Control operations by using special feature allowing you to block machine remotely in case of payments delay.
NERO may operate in three modes:
- Free vend
- Cashless mode (with cashless cards reader installed)
- Online drinks consumption count
- Professional coffee grinder with accurate control assures excellent taste of all drinks.
- Spacious boiler secures stable temperature of drinks.
- Illuminated dispensing area is colour controlled (red - drink is being prepared, blue - drink is ready).
- 10 back-lit sensor selection buttons for Espresso, Double Espresso, Americano, Coffee with Milk, Cappuccino, Cappuccino Vanilla, Latte, Chocolate, Mochaccino, and hot water for tea / infusion drinks.
- Removable tray for easy clean-up.
- Easy to refill coffee beans and soluble ingredients.
- Large graphical display
- Two handles for easy transportation
- Cups warmer on top of the machine (optional)
- Pre-galvanised 2 mm. thick steel cabinet
- Front solyd tempered glass pannel
- USB-direct setup and audits
- High contrast graphic display (128 x 64 px.)
- Compatible with MDB, EXE, Parallel, EVA-DTS protocol
- CE and VDE approved.
NERO ESPRESSO Dimensions (h x w x d) 830 x 380 x 476 mm (with base - 1660 x 380 x 476 mm) (32,6x15x18,5’’ (61,5x15x18,5’’ with base)) Weight 55 kg. (with base 75 kg) (120 lb (174 lb with base)) Power supply 220-230 V / 50 Hz or 115 V / 60 Hz (for US market) Power consumption (maximum) 1800 W (18 A) Specifications Espresso boiler 0,6 l (20 oz) Water connection 3/4’’ 0,5 - 8,5 bar Water supply independent or central Coffee bean container 1 Instant product container 3 Number of selections 10 Mixers 2 Canister capacity Coffee beans 1 kg (2,2 lb) Milk 1,5 kg (0,75 kg granules) (4,5 lb (2,2 lb granule)) Chocolate 1,5 kg (4,5 lb) Tea or Cappuccino vanilla 1 kg (2 kg)